Appointments and Cancellations
- If you need to reschedule your appointment for any reason, Dr. Fitz is happy to accommodate you. Please notify the office three days in advance if possible.
- If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice and decide not to reschedule, there will be a 50% visit fee charge.
- Please email or call the office to schedule an appointment
- Dr. Fitz will likely recommend routine blood work and advanced functional medicine testing such as nutrition tests, stool microbiome tests, hormone metabolism tests, and more.
- Most insurance carriers pay for the majority of specialized, functional medicine tests, but patients typically have some out of pocket costs. We will discuss ahead of time what your co-pays might be based on your insurance.
Insurance and billing
- Women’s Integrative Health does not participate with any private insurance or Medicaid and we have opted out of Medicare. We bill based on time spent with each patient.
- We provide you with an invoice containing all necessary codes that you can submit to your insurance for any out-of-network reimbursement that your plan allows.
- Please note that phone and video conference visits may not be reimbursed by your insurance carrier at the same rate as an in- person visit.
- Dr. Fitz might recommend that you take herbs or supplements as part of your treatment plan. Some brands can only be sold through physician’s offices. For this reason, Women’s Integrative Health has set up an account with Fullscript where registered patients have access to purchase herbs and supplements.
- All patients who purchase products through Fullscript will receive a 15% discount off the manufacturer’s suggested retail price.
- Shipping is free for orders over $50.
- The Fullscript link can be found at the bottom of the page.
- Patients are under no obligation to purchase supplements from the Women’s Integrative Health Fullscript account. We maintain this account as a service to patients who desire access to high quality products.