Integrative Gynecological Consult
Dr. Fitz will address your gynecological needs holistically and perform a preventive health visit. She can also provide a second opinion offering the integrative and functional medicine approach to your current gyn concern. 1-1.5 hour consultations include:
- detailed history and physical exam
- appropriate labs and imaging studies
- personalized treatment plan including food plan, lifestyle suggestions, herbs, medicines,
- hormones, and referrals based on your individual goals
- detailed Visit Summary posted to the patient portal for future reference
Dr. Fitz acts as a consultant and is happy to communicate with your regular women’s health provider. Because her scope of practice is focused on integrative and functional medicine, she advises you to maintain a relationship with a full-scope women’s healthcare provider who can provide emergency care, prenatal care, and surgery if needed.